The International senior games 2020
- The international senior games is organized on the initiative of the preventive unit for the elderly in Upplands-Bro municipality. The competition is for those who are 65 or older. All physical activity is allowed, where participants exercise physical activity to get exercise and recreation or achieve competition results according to ethical rules.
- Due to the Corona virus, there are changed dates for the International Senior Games 2020.
- 1. Register your team via the registration form. The registration is open until 20 June. Each team must report at least three people.
- 2. The competition runs between June 20 and August 20 and your team competes in any place in the world.
- 3. Count the number of minutes the team members of your team have trained. Due to the current situation with the corona virus, the team members of a team do not have to train at the same time. Report the result no later than 1 September to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions, contact the preventive unit for the elderly:
- +468 581 690 00.
- The team with the highest number of points will be presented on the Alzheimer's Day, September 21 in Kungsängen.
Text för lättläst (radera textmodulen om sidan inte ska ha lättläst)